mandag den 28. november 2011

My wish list for christmas!!



I will be really happy for this delicious Leica camera their super cool retro line. But if money is a problem there is also, almost as beautiful, pen from Olympus. I love the retro and it would just be so cool to have with me on all my trips! I always have a small conflict with myself when I'm on vacation for my big digital SLR does not give me the freedom I need and these ones will ;-)




I do not know what just happens to me but Christmas this year was supose to be a low budget yearWe do not have that much money so christmast gifts can not be so big. For my own wishlist can´t keep that promis But the fact is that Mark Ryden is a super talented artist and a person to keep an eye on. He can really create a fairy tale universe. I just have to have some of his art one day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar